- By Category
- By Age Group
- By Day & Time
- Evaluate a Class
- Propose a Class
- Private Lessons
- Home School Option
- Gift Certificates
- Course Supplies
- Links & Resources
- School Partnerships
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Contact Us
Explore the expressive medium of 2D and 3D collage through techniques such as image transfer, paper quilting, book arts and visual journaling. Consider new strategies for incorporating the written word and combining original photographs, drawings, and paintings with found materials. Learn a range of techniques and discover new avenues for creative expression.
All levels, new and returning students welcome.
Skill LevelAll Levels
Please bring to the first class:
- Paper collage materials such as photos, letters, magazines, interesting papers, postcards, stamps. If you want to use materials that are important keepsakes, you may want to make copies for use in your collages and keep your originals intact.
- 8-ounce container of glossy acrylic gel medium, Golden brand or similar.
- Spiral bound pad of inexpensive, hot press, 9 x 12 inch, watercolor paper
Additional materials such as glue, scissors, brushes, paints, and cutting mats will be provided.
Instructor, Schedule, and Cost
Section 1W: 10 Tuesdays, 10am–12:30pm
Jan 5–Mar 8, 2016 (Please note schedule change: no class Feb 16. Instructor will coordinate with students on a make-up date)
(Snowday make-up Mar 15)
$244 – OPEN
Instructor: Jessica Burko
View other courses in:
When classes are FULL, put yourself on a waiting list. But please do NOT register for full classes.
- Fall–Winter 2015/16 catalog (pdf)
- Summer Program for Children 2015
- Registration Form (pdf)
- Refunds, Cancellations, Discounts & Other Policies
We also add classes outside of our printed catalog. Browse to find out more.