- By Category
- By Age Group
- By Day & Time
- Evaluate a Class
- Propose a Class
- Private Lessons
- Home School Option
- Gift Certificates
- Course Supplies
- Links & Resources
- School Partnerships
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Contact Us
Create evocative images that combine found visuals, paint, fabric, papers, photo-transfers and found objects. Explore composition, color, gluing and finishing techniques, and consider new strategies to incorporate the written word.
All levels, new and returning students welcome.
Skill LevelAll Levels
Please bring to class:
- Collage materials you like. For example: Photos, letters, magazines, interesting papers, postcards, stamps. Consider bringing copies of personal photographs or items you want to preserve.
- X-Acto knife and/or pair of scissors
- Small sponge brush and/or chip brush (available at hardware stores and art stores)
- Small tub acrylic gel medium or Mod Podge (matte or gloss OK)
- Pad of bristol board or inexpensive watercolor paper (9 x 12 inch suggested)
Collage materials, gel medium, glue, scissors, brushes, paints, and cutting mats will be provided.
* Note: If you want to use materials that are important keepsakes, you may want to make copies for use in your collages and keep your originals intact.
Instructor, Schedule, and Cost
View other courses in:
When classes are FULL, put yourself on a waiting list. But please do NOT register for full classes.
- Fall 2014–Winter 2015 catalog (pdf)
- Registration Form (pdf)
- Refunds, Cancellations, Discounts & Other Policies
We also add classes outside of our printed catalog. Browse to find out more.