- By Category
- By Age Group
- Evaluate a Class
- Propose a Class
- Private Lessons
- Home School Option
- Gift Certificates
- Course Supplies
- Links & Resources
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Contact Us
Explore 2-D and 3-D collage as an expressive medium through a variety of image transfers, visual journaling, paper quilting, book arts and other techniques. Consider new strategies for incorporating the written word and combining original photographs, drawings, and paintings with found materials. All levels, new and returning students welcome.
Skill LevelAll Levels
Please bring to the first class:
- Paper collage materials such as photos, letters, magazines, interesting papers, postcards, stamps. If you want to use materials that are important keepsakes, you may want to make copies for use in your collages and keep your originals intact.
- 8-ounce container of glossy acrylic gel medium, Golden brand or similar.
- Spiral bound pad of inexpensive, hot press, 9 x 12 inch, watercolor paper
Additional materials such as glue, scissors, brushes, paints, and cutting mats will be provided.
When classes are FULL, put yourself on a waiting list. But please do NOT register for full classes.
- Fall 16'–Winter 17' catalog (pdf)
- Summer Program for Children
- Registration Form (pdf)
- Refunds, Cancellations, Discounts & Other Policies
We also add classes outside of our printed catalog. Browse to find out more.