- By Category
- By Age Group
- By Day & Time
- Evaluate a Class
- Propose a Class
- Private Lessons
- Home School Option
- Gift Certificates
- Course Supplies
- Links & Resources
- School Partnerships
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Contact Us
Designing with SketchUp
Use versatile, free SketchUp software to design woodworking projects and produce precise shop drawings and cut lists. Design joints, modlings and a plan for a finished piece of furniture. Bring your project ideas and a laptop to the first class.
Read a student review of this class.
Co-sponsored with Eastern Massachusetts Guild of Woodworkers
Basic computer literacy
Bring to class:
- Your laptop (PC or Mac) with the free version of Sketch-Up installed. Wireless capability is helpful although not required.
- Pencil and paper if you like to take notes by hand.
Instructor, Schedule, and Cost
This class is not currently offered. If you are interested, please let us know.
View other courses in:
When classes are FULL, put yourself on a waiting list. But please do NOT register for full classes.
- Fall 2014–Winter 2015 catalog (pdf)
- Spring–Summer 2014 catalog (pdf)
- Summer Program for Children 2014
- Registration Form (pdf)
- Refunds, Cancellations, Discounts & Other Policies
We also add classes outside of our printed catalog. Browse to find out more.