- By Category
- By Age Group
- By Day & Time
- Evaluate a Class
- Propose a Class
- Private Lessons
- Home School Option
- Gift Certificates
- Course Supplies
- Links & Resources
- School Partnerships
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Contact Us
Double knitting produces fabric with no wrong side and built-in reversible colorwork patterns. From an expert who pushes the boundaries with complex color and texture combinations, learn double knitting flat and in the round, including closure. Take home a hat of your own design.
Note: You must have taken Basic Knitting or possess equivalent skills. Previous colorwork experience is useful but not necessary.
Basic Knitting or equivalent skills.
Previous colorwork experience is useful but not required.
Please bring to class:
- two 100g balls or wound skeings of well-contrasting colors of plain yarn in the DK (double knitting) to worsted range of weights
- a 16” circular needle in a gauge that matches your yarn selection
- a set of double-pointed needles – or a second circular needle – in a gauge that matches your yarn selection
- Other notions like markers or tapestry needles may come in handy as well
Find out where to buy supplies.
When classes are FULL, put yourself on a waiting list. But please do NOT register for full classes.
- Fall–Winter 2015/16 catalog (pdf)
- Summer Program for Children 2015
- Spring–Summer 2015 catalog (pdf)
- Registration Form (pdf)
- Refunds, Cancellations, Discounts & Other Policies
We also add classes outside of our printed catalog. Browse to find out more.