- By Category
- By Age Group
- By Day & Time
- Evaluate a Class
- Propose a Class
- Private Lessons
- Home School Option
- Gift Certificates
- Course Supplies
- Links & Resources
- School Partnerships
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Contact Us
Give a gift of creativity
Gift certificates are available in any amount and may be redeemed any time during the year. For Christmas/Hannukah 2012, we can send, email or hold a gift certificate for pick-up through Monday, December 24 at 5pm.
You may specify a specific class, or a specific amount that may be applied to any class. You may select private lessons, or buy a coupon to 8 Figure Drawing sessions. Your gift recipient's class registration is complete once we have received full course selection and payment.
Order on line or by mail:
- Go to our on-line registration form. Or download a form to print and mail.
- Under Contact Information, enter information about the student – that is, the gift recipient. Enter the course name, or you may type in “any class,” “private lessons,” or whatever you wish. Enter the amount of your gift.
- In the Comments box, include contact information for yourself, especially phone and email, in case we have questions for you.
- Also in the Comments box, include any special instructions about how you would like the gift certificate to be applied.
- Include instructions for where we should send the certificate and whether we should be secretive about our return address. We are happy to send the Gift Certificate in the mail or via email according to your instructions.
Order by phone:
Call during office hours: 617.524.3313
Contact us with any questions about gift certificates.
When classes are FULL, put yourself on a waiting list. But please do NOT register for full classes.