- By Category
- By Age Group
- Evaluate a Class
- Propose a Class
- Private Lessons
- Home School Option
- Gift Certificates
- Course Supplies
- Links & Resources
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Contact Us
Give a gift of creativity
Gift certificates are available in any amount and may be redeemed any time during the year. We are happy to send a certificate through the mail, or a pdf via email for you to download and print at home.
You may specify a specific class, or a specific amount that may be applied to any class. Your gift recipient's class registration is complete once we have received full course selection and payment.
Order online or by mail:
- Go to our online registration form. Or download a form to print and mail.
- Under Contact Information, enter information about the student – that is, the gift recipient. Enter the course name, or you may type in “any class,” “private lessons” or whatever you wish. Enter the amount of your gift.
- In the Comments box, include contact information for yourself, especially phone and email, in case we have questions for you.
- Also in the Comments box, include any special instructions about how you would like the gift certificate to be applied.
- Include instructions for where we should send the certificate and whether we should be secretive about our return address. We are happy to send the Gift Certificate in the mail or via email according to your instructions.
Order by phone:
Call during office hours: 617.524.3313
Contact us with any questions.
When classes are FULL, put yourself on a waiting list. But please do NOT register for full classes.
- Fall 16'–Winter 17' catalog (pdf)
- Spring–Summer 17' catalog (pdf)
- Summer Program for Children
- Registration Form (pdf)
- Refunds, Cancellations, Discounts & Other Policies
We also add classes outside of our printed catalog. Browse to find out more.