- By Category
- By Age Group
- By Day & Time
- Evaluate a Class
- Propose a Class
- Private Lessons
- Home School Option
- Gift Certificates
- Course Supplies
- Links & Resources
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Contact Us
Hand Embroidery in Depth
Take embroidery to a new level. Bring in imagery and translate it onto a fabric ground. Sample a wide range of stitches, floss and newer specialty yarns. Create at least one piece ready to use as a framed piece of art, or an e-book cover. All levels welcome.
Age Range17+, teens with instructor's permission
Please bring to class:
- An embroidery hoop, 9-inches or your choice
- Your choice of colored embroidery floss, 6-strand
- Basic sewing kit, including scissors, thread, pincushion, pins and needles, thimble, seam ripper
- Embroidery needles
The instructor will supply:
- Assorted embroidery floss and specialty alternatives
Find out where to buy supplies.
When classes are FULL, put yourself on a waiting list. But please do NOT register for full classes.
- Spring–Summer 2016 catalog (pdf)
- Summer Program for Children
- Registration Form (pdf)
- Refunds, Cancellations, Discounts & Other Policies
We also add classes outside of our printed catalog. Browse to find out more.