- By Category
- By Age Group
- Evaluate a Class
- Propose a Class
- Private Lessons
- Home School Option
- Gift Certificates
- Course Supplies
- Links & Resources
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Contact Us
By popular demand, we’re following up our Basic Knitting class with Intermediate Knitting. Each student will make a pair of socks and one other item and continue to advance his or her skills.
Basic Knitting or equivalent skills
- 260 yards of worsted weight yarn (preferably superwash).
NOTE: You may choose to buy regular sock yarn if you like as well, but we will be working with worsted-weight yarn in this workshop.
- US size 3 double-pointed knitting needles (wood or bamboo).
NOTE: The double-pointed needles should come in a set of 5 needles.
- 2 skeins of Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride worsted-weight yarn (85% wool, 15% mohair). MAKE SURE the two skeins are different colors.
- US 7 double-pointed needles.
NOTE: These should come in a set of 5 needles.
- Tapestry needles
- Stitch holders
Find out where to buy supplies.
When classes are FULL, put yourself on a waiting list. But please do NOT register for full classes.
- Fall 16'–Winter 17' catalog (pdf)
- Summer Program for Children
- Registration Form (pdf)
- Refunds, Cancellations, Discounts & Other Policies
We also add classes outside of our printed catalog. Browse to find out more.