- By Category
- By Age Group
- By Day & Time
- Evaluate a Class
- Propose a Class
- Private Lessons
- Home School Option
- Gift Certificates
- Course Supplies
- Links & Resources
- School Partnerships
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Contact Us
Build your own organic growth. Learn the technique of needlefelting with wool and a barbed needle. Create a three-dimensional structure and explore the unique qualities of this material. In the first week, learn basic technique. In the second, delve into individual work and more advanced applications.
Note: There will be some homework between classes.
Age Range17+, teens with instructor's permission
Skill LevelAll Levels
Your materials fee (payable in class) will give you a kit including enough essential supplies to get you started, including 4 oz. wool in assorted colors, assorted felting needles and foam pad.
Additional materials will be available for purchase in class.
If you wish to do some exploring on your own, we recommend:
- Norwegian C-1 Batt. Best to order a package with assorted colors.
- Packages of assorted sizes can be found at AC Moore, Michael’s and other craft stores, with 36 gauge (course), 38 (medium), 40 (fine) and 42 (super-fine). You will want at least 8 course and if possible 8 medium and 4 fine. They break easily, so it’s better to have more rather than fewer.
When classes are FULL, put yourself on a waiting list. But please do NOT register for full classes.
- Spring–Summer 2014 catalog (pdf)
- Summer Program for Children 2014
- Fall 2013–Winter 2014 Catalog (pdf)
- Registration Form (pdf)
- Refunds, Cancellations, Discounts & Other Policies
We are now adding classes outside of our printed catalog. Browse to find out more.