- By Category
- By Age Group
- Evaluate a Class
- Propose a Class
- Private Lessons
- Home School Option
- Gift Certificates
- Course Supplies
- Links & Resources
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Contact Us
Papermaking with Local Plants
Using plants that grow wild in the neighborhood, make interesting and useful paper. Learn which plants work best as paper fiber, whether for sheet forming, sculpture or other applications, and how to prepare the fiber itself. Explore beating by hand or hollander and various kinds of sheet formation. Leave with a few plant–paper sheets and plenty of ideas for making more.
Co-sponsored by Boston Paper Collective
Age Range17+, teens with instructor's permission
Please bring to class:
- Various weeds (nothing poisonous, please!). We will post details soon. Please watch this space for an update.
All other materials will be provided.
When classes are FULL, put yourself on a waiting list. But please do NOT register for full classes.
- Fall 16'–Winter 17' catalog (pdf)
- Spring–Summer 17' catalog (pdf)
- Summer Program for Children
- Registration Form (pdf)
- Refunds, Cancellations, Discounts & Other Policies
We also add classes outside of our printed catalog. Browse to find out more.