- By Category
- By Age Group
- By Day & Time
- Evaluate a Class
- Propose a Class
- Private Lessons
- Home School Option
- Gift Certificates
- Course Supplies
- Links & Resources
- School Partnerships
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Contact Us
Sheep & Wool Festival
In October, join us for a day trip to the Duchess County Sheep & Wool Festival at the Duchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck, NY. Shop for all kinds of fleece, yarn and supplies. Workshops, crafts, contests and sheep.
Have you driven yourself to the festival before? This time, relax in peace and let someone else drive. Order your festival entry ticket in advance, print it at home, then breeze through the lines and step right in to the fair.
photos courtesy Duchess County Sheep & Wool Growers
Skill LevelAll Levels
Instructor, Schedule, and Cost
See departure times below. Bus returns to Boston at approximately 8pm.
+ Please use Course Code #AW794.
+ Make sure to give us your contact and emergency information.
+ Please note your preferred pick-up/drop-off location on your registration form.
+ Participants will receive specific departure information in advance.
- 7 am - Curtis Hall Community Center, 20 South Street, Jamaica Plain MA (Easy parking on local residential streets. Please do NOT leave your car in Curtis Hall’s lot.)
- 7:30 am - Riverside MBTA Station, Green Line T, Newton MA, near Rte 128 Exit 22 (Grove St), at the Trailways/Peter Pan bus area
- 8 am - Mass Pike Exit 10-A, Millbury Park & Ride, Millbury MA
You are responsible for your own entry ticket: $9 in advance, or $12 at the door. Print your entry ticket at home, bring it with you and enter the festival without waiting on line.
You must also register separately for individual workshops. Do so online through Duchess County Sheep & Wool Festival’s site.
View other courses in:
When classes are FULL, put yourself on a waiting list. But please do NOT register for full classes.
- Fall 2014–Winter 2015 catalog (pdf)
- Registration Form (pdf)
- Refunds, Cancellations, Discounts & Other Policies
We also add classes outside of our printed catalog. Browse to find out more.