- By Category
- By Age Group
- Evaluate a Class
- Propose a Class
- Private Lessons
- Home School Option
- Gift Certificates
- Course Supplies
- Links & Resources
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Contact Us
Learn one-on-one with a master teacher. Catch up on basics, practice difficult skills, work out solutions to tricky problems or finish a project.
Private lessons must be paid for in advance and are subect to the same cancellation policy as our group classes.
Private lessons are subject to instructor and space availability in:
- Woodworking: $65/hour
- Sewing, Fashion Design: $50/hour
- Painting, Drawing: $50-$60/hour
- Critiques and Mentoring with Robert Siegelman: $60/hour
- Art, woodworking or sewing for children: $50/hour
Contact us to schedule a lesson.
When classes are FULL, put yourself on a waiting list. But please do NOT register for full classes.
- Spring–Summer 17' catalog (pdf)
- Summer Program for Children
- Registration Form (pdf)
- Refunds, Cancellations, Discounts & Other Policies
We also add classes outside of our printed catalog. Browse to find out more.